BMPRO Genius 30-35 Battery Management System
The Genius II is a complete battery management system designed specifically for the RV industry. The keystone of modern caravan electrical circuitry it simultaneously accepts power from 240AC and DC Auxiliary sources. Power is then distributed across your 12v circuits while the inbuilt multi-stage battery charger performs highly efficient charging and battery maintenance.
Built to handle the most extensive setup, the Genius can supply 35amp to the 10 circuit distribution board each protected by individual fuse’s. Concurrently the 30amp multi-stage charger systemically adjusts its output for optimal charging of current generation deep cycle batteries with a range of battery protection features.
Pairing with the BMPRO Drifter provides an easy to use interface for complete control and system diagnostics. Technical data to translated into key performance indicators which is displayed on a sleek remote LED monitor. Not only capable of measuring volts & amps, battery temperature and health, but it also calculates time remaining based on usage. Incorporating water tank monitoring, battery isolating and 12v pump switch the Drifter is a complete RV control hub.
- Combined power supply and charger
- Boost, float, store and trickle charge modes
- Battery protection – connection, over voltage, under voltage
- Distribution board with fuses
- Auxiliary DC input
- Compatible with all lead acid type batteries
- BMPRO signature durability and ease of use
- Output Current 35A (Load & Battery Charging Current)
- Battery Current Limit 15A (+/-1A)
- Battery Current Limit (Genius + HA) 30A (+/-1A)
- Input Voltage 240VAC, 50Hz
- Efficiency >90% (Full load and 240Vac input)
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C
- Dimensions 316mm x 179mm x 87mm
- Weight 4kgs
Product Code: 500-00713