- One Stop Caravan Shop is committed to ensuring your personal information is safe and secure. We have the most up to date safeguards in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of information collected online. One Stop Caravan Shop does not store Credit Card information, all card details are submitted to our Bank securely for processing.
Returns & Damaged Stock
- One Stop Caravan Shop can provide expert advise when selecting your products. Our staff work on Vans everyday and therefore have the knowledge needed to help our customers.
- If we accidentally send you the incorrect product we will send you the correct product. We will pay the freight charges to return the incorrect product to One Stop Caravan Shop.
- If your product is damaged in transit you have 7 days from delivery at your nominated delivery address to contact us via email at email@example.com. Please include photos of the damaged product.
- We will resend your product (if available) or offer you a full refund.
- To initiate a return please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At One Stop Caravan Shop we are committed to providing excellent Customer Service by sending orders as quickly as possible. Our stock levels are live and shown against each product.
- We use Trans Direct Shipping to provide our Customers with the most cost effective and suitable Courier service depending on their location.
- All orders are picked and packed in our Somerton Warehouse. We endeavour to use your nominated Courier but sometimes issues are beyond our control. If Courier pick up is going to be delayed or an item doesn’t get picked up, we will use our discretion and sometimes use Australia Post and other methods to ensure your order reaches you quickly.
- Please ensure you enter the Correct Address. Should your parcel be returned to One Stop Caravan Shop the customer will be liable for any costs to resend.
- If you are local we offer pick up from our Somerton, Victoria factory. Over counter sales are welcomed from our fully stocked shop.